• Do you desire that God becomes the rhythm of your day?
• Do you believe there is wisdom in ancient traditions like the Benedictine way of life that offer insights and alternatives to alienation, violence, injustice, oppression and ecological devastation?
• Do you prefer thoughtful questions not definitive, dogmatic answers to spiritual issues?
• Do you bow before the dignity of each human being regardless of their gender, sexual orientation or religious tradition?
• Do you care to be a loving listener to the heartbeat of the world?
• Do you yearn for community, a network of seekers who wrestle with the great mysteries of life?
If your answer is YES, you have fulfilled the Monastery of the Heart membership requirements.